With our background in rural and regional WA we understand the challenges facing community groups in coordinating efficient audit services. In order to minimalise interruption and maximise your efficiencies, we will ensure that you will experience the following:
- A smooth hassle-free service
- The most efficient audit process that is not as daunting as you might perceive
- One point of contact for a more personalised service and to enable continuity
- A timely service that makes sure you meet your reporting deadlines
- Ongoing support related to areas other than the specific audit
We have a dedicated team of auditors who have the experience and possess the expertise in both the technical and process related aspects of auditing. Organisations that we have coordinated audits for include:
- Community organisations
- Sporting clubs
- Local government
- Real estate agents
- Government organisations
- Community resource centres
- Aged person associations and hostels
- Legal practitioners
- Accounting practices
- Racing clubs
Our Auditing team also audit a large number of self-managed superannuation funds.
We make the audit process as simple as possible for our clients, We provide engagement and representation letters and any other necessary forms to you at one time to reduce the delay in completion and the number of times your clients are contacted.
We are WA based and we don’t ever outsource our work overseas, so you can be assured that your clients are receiving the work from our own highly-trained team, who are qualified and closely monitored.